Current Job Openings with the Claret Center:
Licensed Clinical Psychologist or Licensed Clinical Social Worker
The Claret Center located in Hyde Park is seeking applications for a strong part-time to full time staff Psychologist or LCSW. The Claret Center is a non for profit organization that provides psychotherapy, spiritual direction, body therapies, and educational experiences. This position offers the opportunity to grow/develop a personal practice and run groups or workshops.
Applicants must have:
- Ph.D, Psy.D, or LCSW
- Current Illinois license
- Three years of experience and willingness to grow/build a practice
- An appreciation or respect for the place of spirituality in a psychotherapy practice
- Three written references
Following qualifications a big plus:
- Knowledge of another language (Spanish)
- MDiv degree
- Experience working with addictions
- Familiarity with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Desire to be a part of community of staff who are committed to honoring the wholeness of a person; the pain and the joy.
- May have a specialty in practice such as EMDR, play therapy, art therapy etc.
For additional information about the Claret Center, please visit our website at www.claretcenter.org or contact Maria Cabello at 773-643-6259. Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest and curriculum vitae to Maria Cabello at: email@example.com.