An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until December 31, 2024
WEEKLY GROUP THERAPY
• For college students in Chicago that identify as femme/women looking to process and connect with peers.
• Focuses on helping members be mindful of their thoughts, reducing anxiety, and building resilience.
• In group, you will be supported in a safe space while you grow and heal.
• Some topics covered in sessions include: stress, work, school, relationships, self-esteem, etc.
• Femme identifying, student facilitator
Downloadable flyer here.